HR - TA at Infosys BPM Limited
Views:3236 Applications:809 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Infosys BPM - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation - Financial Services Sector (8-15 yrs)
Introducing DTS :
Digital Transformation Services(DTS), a relatively new and vibrant unit within Infosys BPM brings together a set of cutting edge practices, solutions and frameworks to transform business processes that are digitally enabled, integrated by industry, augmented with analytics and automation, and delivered with increased agility and greater speed.
It's about re-imagination of existing business processes and creation of New Services to help customers navigate their Digital Journeys through a combination of Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Intelligent Automation and deep domain expertise to drive - Impactful- experience and effectiveness.
The DTS Problem Solving Approach:
- The role is of a Consultant/Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation (DTS). DTS is an established practice and Financial Services vertical within DTS is one of the fastest growing businesses in the organization. As part of this Practice, the Consultant shall play a key role anchoring solutions, work on RFXs and act as a thought leader internally and externally to potential clients during pursuit cycle and project delivery.
- The role has ample opportunities for growth, learning and exposure in one of the fastest growing practices within Infosys BPM and Digital Transformation Services as well.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant in the DTS - Financial Services & Insurance team, you will
1. Be part of Financial Services Advisory practice within DTS - Solution Design, Offering Development and Project Delivery.
2. Be responsible for business development efforts - response to RFXs, creation of collaterals and presales support
3. Be responsible for offering development in-house and in alliance with external ecosystem
4. Develop thought leadership Point of Views, methodologies, frameworks, toolkits, collaterals to support transformation projects and pursuit/solution design
5. Identify whitespaces and conceptualize solution areas through use case articulation, user story creation and wireframing
6. Strong understanding of innovation initiatives in the industry from an operations standpoint
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION:
Work Experience :
- Experience in the Consumer/Retail Banking domain - extensive work experience of Consumer Banking as a Line of Business in a practice development/consulting/solution design role in Digital organizations/practices.
- At least 5+ years- experience in front-line business consulting, presales support, crafting solutions, responding to RFXs and delivering presentations to management teams as part of service provider organizations
- Experience in operations strategy engagements, process improvement, cost optimization, customer experience, digital disruption for large financial sector players.
- Experience in digital strategy engagements for FS clients using key emerging technologies likes RPA, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build executive level connects
- Engage in business development activities like proposal development and presentations
- Ability to conceive new solutions/offerings relevant to industry demand and take them to market through sales functions.
- Deep domain expertise in one or more of the following areas in Banking:
- Consumer Banking: Transactional Banking, Deposits, Retail Loans, Mortgages, Cards, Branch Operations
- Commercial Lending: Commercial Loans, Trade Finance, Syndication, Leasing & Factoring, Loan Trading and Asset Backed Products.
- Banking Payments: Retail Payments, Corporate Payments, Cash Management, Payment Hubs, Cards: Card Issuing, Card Acquiring, Wallets and other instruments.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Banking Regulations, AML, KYC, Regulatory regimes (BCBS, IFRS, FATCA, FRTB, MIFID, GDPR, IBOR etc.), Market Risk, Operational Risk & Fraud.
- Distribution and Channels: Omnichannel Banking, E-Banking, Mobility, Conversational Banking
- Willingness to work in a startup type, hands-on environment, across different time zones often under strict timelines
- Excellent communication and client facing skills - Ability to interact with senior client stakeholders and guide junior colleagues. Ability to efficiently engage with customer, manage multiple stakeholders, manage conflicts.
- Only candidates with experience in Consulting and Pre-Sales/Solution design may apply
What We Are Looking For :
- 8-12 Years of Experience in the Banking Industry with more than 3 years of consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations
- Full time MBA from top-tier management institutes
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for fast changing FSI industry.