Talent Acquisition Specialist at Infosys BPM Ltd
Views:3172 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Infosys BPM - Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition - WalkIn (3-5 yrs)
Infosys BPM Ltd is hiring for Talent acquisition- Associate Lead role in Bangalore on 15th March 2019 (Friday):
Interview Date - 15th March 2019 (Friday)
Interview Time - 10 AM to 12 PM
Contact Person: Sruthi
Infosys BPM Limited
#785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti
15th Cross 100 Feet Road
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar
Landmark - Sindhoor Convention Hall.
Role: Associate Lead - Talent acquisition
Job location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
Education: Engineering graduate: 4+ years
Non Engineering graduate: 4+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Represents Brand Infosys and is responsible for execution of branding strategy through action and communication with vendors, candidates and key stakeholders.
- Tracking Hiring Trends in the market/region by competition in order to enhance the competitiveness of Infosys as an employer
- Implements the existing assessment tools and frameworks, suggest modification/enhancements in order to ensure consistency and quality in selection process
- Serve as a single point of contact for matters related to the recruits from the time of acceptance to the time of joining in order to generate better conversion ratios and applicant delight
- The associate lead TA will explore innovative means/method as per the staffing plan, to leverage various sourcing channels in order to achieve the recruitment target for the unit/region/geography
- Collaborates with vendor partners for managing the recruitment initiatives at the regional level, manages the existing relationships efficiently, Articulates the current requirements in the unit/location in order to enhance sourcing effectiveness and ensure success of the recruitment initiatives.
- Suggest improvements to existing systems in order to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Updates Systems, Prepares & maintains MIS data from various HR systems on the unit / geography/regional level in order to facilitate easy decision making by key stakeholders.
- The Associate lead TA will execute the Sourcing plan by interacting with internal & external stakeholders in order to achieve unit /geography / region recruitment targets.
- Adherence to sourcing plan
- Percentage prime day slots of hiring at campuses, percentage hiring from tier-1 companies, Number of applicants
- Successful implementation of new ideas
- Quality of hire, channel and candidate satisfaction, Assessment process documentation & compliance.
- Ratio of joins to offers extended, turnaround time for candidate queries, new employee satisfaction with recruitment process, rate of involuntary attrition/ infant mortality
- Budgeted numbers v/s achieved, adherence to the plan
- Compliance to SLA, Quality of profiles
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Infosys BPM Ltd.,