Associate Lead-Talent Acquisition at Infosys
Views:537 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Infosys - Associate Lead - Compensation & Benefits (1-4 yrs)
What we are looking for?
- Applicants that have graduated from top B-Schools and highly motivated to work in fast-paced teams that interact with leadership and shape company policy are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with relevant experience in the field of Compensation and Benefits would be preferred.
- Candidates should be good with numbers & should possess strong analytical and quantitative skills, be able to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- Should be able to operate independently and guide/work together with teams.
- Ability to engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders to realize shared objectives.
- Can take responsibility and operate independently in a fast-paced environment.
- MBA Top B-Schools would be Preferred.
- Experience Range: 1-4 years (MBA Freshers from tiered B schools can also apply)
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing compensation structures, long & short-term incentive programs.
- Linking compensation with organizational performance, management of large-impact reward programs, financial impact analysis and scenario-building, digitization for improved program implementation, benchmarking reward programs with market intelligence.
- Design compensation structures/models, allowances, salary ranges, long & short-term incentive programs, policy formulation across group entities.
- Engage with internal stakeholders and user groups to solicit actionable feedback on programs and recommend design improvements.