Information Security Role - IT GRC - BFS (8-15 yrs)
This role is accountable & responsible To support, track and monitor the Information Security (InfoSec) activities of the organization
- Articulate InfoSec mechanism to monitor & track the information security posture based on agreed KGIs/KPIs
- Track security metrics based on agreed KGIs/KPIs and measure & report overall information security posture in terms of risks & compliance
- Review & report metrics with/to respective stake holder to provide adequate assurance
- Track &Monitor performance of information security and the status of major security initiatives &plans
- Work with different teams to document relevant SOPs to support & implement the InfoSec policies & processes.
- Track the risk treatment plans and exceptions to ensure that all identified risks are managed within the organization's risk appetite.
- Prepare relevant MIS reports & dashboards periodically
- Collaborate and follow-up with respective team/stakeholder to get the relevant data in timely manner
- Escalate deviations and violations in a timely manner.
- Remain updated with latest security trends
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.