HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:72 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Information Security Risk Role - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
- To be able to do security analysis by connecting the loose ends using security information from various tools and processes to improve the cyber processes and for protecting the Bank from cyber- attacks.
- To conduct POC/ scrutinize POC reports of Security products and technologies
- To manage Cyber security Incident response within the Bank
- To manage Red/ Blue Team exercises, VAPT of Applications and Infrastructure, review the reports and ensure closure.
- To review SOC reports shared by Vendor, identify the gaps / concerns, if any, and ensure closure of the same.
- Creation/ Review of Information Systems Security Policies and procedures
- Periodic Review of security tools and processes like Firewall / IDS & IPS / WAF / DAM logs / PIM logs / System logs
- To understand, implement, monitor and review various regulatory/ compliance frameworks like ISO 27001, PCI DSS, etc., on a need basis.
- To ensure compliance with various Cyber security controls as per the regulatory framework.
- Vendor management - periodic MIS & SLA reviews, payments & penalties, renewal of support contracts and licenses in a timely manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.