Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:128 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Information Security Engineer - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
The Information Security Engineer will provide technical support and execution on a range of critical security products, serve as a point of contact for all security product deployment, configuration, upgrades, related events, serve as a mentor to IT staff, and work to help standardize and improve processes and procedures.
- Works in support of the Senior Information Security Engineer enhancing the security direction for the organization including systems, networks, user services, and vendor development efforts
- Installs, configures, manages, and maintains mission-critical enterprise applications such as AV, software delivery, patching, log management and other technical controls.
- Provides technical support for day-to-day security operations, change management and business continuity programs.
- Troubleshoots security systems and related issues.
- Assists with complex projects and assumes ongoing support of security operations
- Conduct network and system tests via simulation or other means to highlight and find any weaknesses that may be exploited
- Design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
- Design, implement, support, and evaluate vulnerably management tools and services
- Provide security tool integration and automation support
- Assists in defining security requirements and review of systems to determine if they have been designed to comply with established security standards. Develop new standards as necessary.
- Participate in security compliance efforts (e.g., PCI DSS, SOX)
- Participate in incident handling
- Other related duties to support the information security function
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of experience in the design and implementation of Security produts. (AV, SIEM, EDR, Malware protection, Endpoint defense, network defense etc.,)
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Significant technical expertise in one or more of the following areas
b) Endpoint security
c) Network Security
d) Threat Vulnerability Management
Nice to have:
- Operational knowledge of programming languages and scripting (Python, Ruby, PowerShell, C#, Java, C++, PHP, Linux Shell Scripting)
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Certifications: CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, CEH, SABSA, TOGAF, CCNA
- Pointers for security Engineering:- (we need Architects.. who designs security solution)
- (AV, SIEM, EDR, Malware protection, End point defense, network defense etc.,)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.