HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:1862 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Information Security Auditor - BFS (5-8 yrs)
Years of experience - 5 to 8 years
Must - CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
Preferred - CISSP, CEH or Microsoft, Cisco or VMWare Product certifications (such as MCSE, CCNA etc.)
The candidate should have experience in IT Internal Audit.
- Infrastructure audits
- Network Architecture Reviews
- Telephony - Voice over IP
- Active Directory Audits
- Azure - Active directory Federation Services
- IT Asset Management
- Business Continuity audits
- Cyber Security audits
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Incident Management Processes
- Integrated Audits
- Application Controls
Internal Audit / IT audits
- Experience in Information Security and related functions such as IT audits and IT Risk Management
- Experience in identifying internal IT controls(including ITGC), assessing their design and testing methodology/techniques for operational effectiveness, determining risk exposures and developing remediation plans
- Determine technical and business impact of identified security and control issues and provide remediation guidance to engagement teams
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing application controls, particularly automated controls on a wide range of software application packages for financial reporting
- Good understanding of IT/Information Security standards, regulations and best practices such as SOX controls, COSO framework, COBIT,ITIL, ISO27001, PCI DSS
- Proficiency in GRC/ Identity Access Management
- Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java etc.
- Experience in performing IT Security reviews including third party/vendor reviews, Secure code reviews as part of Control design assessments
- Proficiency with commercial and open source database management systems (MS-SQL, MySQL, Sybase and Oracle)
- Knowledge of Unix commands and ERP systems like SAP;
- Worked closely with business auditors in integrated audits to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in the program of audit coverage.
- Performed audit work in accordance with department and company's audit methodology, and completed assignments in a time bound manner.
- Written audit work papers, issue matrix, detailed documentation and presentations with minimal intervention by the Audit manager/ Head.
- Developed effective senior line management relationships and have a good understanding of Financial Banking sector
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with a wide range of internal stakeholders including respective product, function, or executive management
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Partner with colleagues, stakeholders and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls with appropriate recommendations for improve
Mohanapriya : 8296896859