Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:137 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Information Security Audit Role - Bank (3-10 yrs)
Information Security Audit
1. CONTRIBUTING TO THE INTERNAL AUDIT STRATEGY:
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology. Closely follows the latest trends in their own field and adapts them for application within their own job.
- Demonstrates strong judgment and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model.
2. IT Audit Planning & Execution:
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, audit issue validation and (where appropriate, branch reviews, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Produce audit assurance opinions in the form of audit reports to communicate audit findings and conclusions.
- Directs complex audit activities for a component of a product line or function, or theme including a portion of the audit annual plan.
- Executes annual IT Audit Plan for the Bank in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant regulations and Bank policies.
- Analyses audit findings; recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with business units to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the Bank and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
3. ADVISING BUSINESSES ON RISK AND CONTROL ISSUES:
- Applies comprehensive expertise in one or more of the Bank's businesses
- Involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.