HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:577 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Informatica Consultant/IT Business Analyst/Tech Lead - Master Data Management Expert (10-16 yrs)
Informatica - MDM Expert
Building competences that enable retention of Philips specific knowledge and control the quality and compliance of the solutions developed by our partners.
- Collaborate with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements. .
- Build effective and productive key business stakeholder relationships (including BPO).
- Early involvement in solution design and estimations.
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process E2E.
- Analyze main business processes and requirements and translate into IT solutions.
- Ensures that solution across platforms is in line with the design and development guidelines
- Responsible to maximize the use and acceptance of standard/catalogue based solutions to support business needs driving industry best practices processes.
- Responsible to maintain product backlog with user stories to cover development effort for the upcoming sprints.
- Develop user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements) and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
- Ongoing validation of deliverables against requirements.
- Flexibly respond to shifting business needs and priorities.
- Train key users and ensure availability of training and support materials.
- Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements.
- Proven knowledge of business process and its KPIs.
- Knowledge of industry best practices to support relevant business processes.
- Required competences and levels:
- IT Competences: Business Process / Change Management, Account Management (internal customers) Level 2 Application and solution design (technical expertise) Level 1
- People Leadership Competencies: Pursue Market Insights, Create Innovative Strategies, Inspire Commitment, Leverage Capabilities, Champion Peoples Growth, Drive for Results
- Experience within Healthcare or knowledge on SOX, Compliance and / or FDA preferred
Domain specific details for IT Business Analyst:
Extensive knowledge in the following processes:
- Advise Philips business partners and project managers on MDM
- Should understand the basic business processes and MDM within Philips kernels
- Domain 360 View (example: MDM Customer 360) experience
- Knowledge of the components and its related functionality within the MDM landscape
- Promote resolution of business requirements through Philips standard functionality
- Good experience on MDM tools
- Experience in Solution Architecture in multiple domains.
- Experience on how MDM can be integrated with other tools with / without Integration
- Bachelor / Master degree
- 15+ years of IT experience as a developer/consultant/tech lead/solution architect
- 10 + years of experience in medium/large scale Informatica MDM implementation
- Knowledge / Experience with ETL and data warehousing design
- Proven experience with E2E implementation for Master data domains using variety of MDM tools including IDD, ActiveVOS, IDQ, etc.
- Knowledge of MDM Integration capability with PowerCenter, DIH, SAP, SFDC, etc. would be a plus
- Hands-on Experience with MDM domains including Customer, Vendor, Supplier, Product, Finance using both with out-of-box features and configuration / customization
- Ability to work with virtual multi-disciplinary teams