HR Manager at Taylor and Francis
Views:455 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Informa - Business Manager - Special Projects - Pharma & Life Sciences (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
We are currently looking to bring on a talented, self-motivated, and conscientious Business Manager to work on growing our business in the Pharma & Life Sciences Industry focusing on marketing/medical team/C suite/CSR of pharma companies. You will be responsible for managing and delivering new business from mentioned segment and work closely with marketing and sales leaders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Manager (Special Projects) in the Pharma & Life Sciences Industry you would be responsible for:
- Business Development in Pharma & Life Sciences Industry within India.
- Work as strategic partner with pharma marketers and their medical team to address their marketing challenges in terms of connecting with key opinion leaders/doctors
- Create Indian Pharma Specific offerings and to take to Pharma Customers in India.
- Bring-in New Pharma Customers and to develop existing customers for Taylor & Francis services including but not limited to - journals, books, platform, training, custom offering etc
- Establishing strong Client Relationship and to bring in regular business in forms of transformative deals.
- To device strategic plan to meet assigned business target from Pharma & Life Sciences Industry segment
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create custom offerings
- Strong Pharma Domain experience along with strong Pharma Services Sales experience.
- Should have worked either in Pharma Company or consulting company for Pharma Customers
- Should have Strong relationship with Indian Pharma Customers at C suite/VP/Director level.
- Should have closely worked with at least 2 to 3 top Indian Pharma Customers. He / She should have confidence in bringing-in business from these Top Indian Pharma Players for the year.
- Meeting business targets in the current Organization for the last 3 years.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
What we offer in return:
- 30 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Medical insurance for self and dependents; life cover and personal accident cover for self
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
- Blended style and flexible working time
- Right tools for remote working
- You must have the right to work and live in India
- This role is based at our India - New Delhi office or may be remote.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.