TA Specialist at InfoEdge
Views:399 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
InfoEdge - Product Specialist - Naukri.com (4-7 yrs)
Role Objective: Product adoption and enhanced customer experience for Top corporate clients of Naukri.com across India.
- Serve as product trainer and handling different geographies and clients including TA leadership of various organizations.
- Work closely with product to gain expertise in top line products
- Introduce novel ways of process improvements to augment process efficiency, quality and customer experience
- Recognize patterns in large data sets; presenting crucial information about products in a succinct manner
- Strong hold on stakeholder communication to enhance brand value of Naukri.com products.
- Partnering with internal product managers to ensure strategic implementation of product features along with new product awareness .
- Keeping a track of clients usage to maximize adoption according to business guidelines and helping them to enhance their user experience
- Lead brand level research and with an emphasis on enabling key clients on business success matrices.
- Designing SOPs, building operational frameworks to boost product growth for B2B users by abiding them through unique features.
- Analysing large data sets to improve process and build strong customer experience
- Boost innovations & ideas to drive operational efficiency on business goals and customer satisfaction.
launching of new products, managing small scale automation projects, defect management driven through adoption of automation
- Provide support to sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and roadmaps
- Propose any changes to process and refine it further by conducting deep dives for product types to boost business growth