InfoEdge - Manager - Sales - SaaS/HR Tech (1-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility :
- Responsible for new customer acquisitions (Large and Strategic Accounts) and sales driven marketing initiatives of for our cloud offerings and establish deep relationship with the portfolio of customers and strive to take the partnership to the next level.
- Be a product evangelist who understands hiring process of clients and suggest how our offering fits their requirement to digitize their complete Recruitment Process.
- Position and demonstrate our cloud product offerings to clients
- Plan and prioritize sales plan to meet sales target.
- Connect with all stakeholders (HR, TA Heads, Hiring Managers) of clients via regular meetings, usage mailers, market analytics details, new offering mailers, etc.
- MBA/PGDM with relevant work experience in selling of HR-Tech or SAAS based product. Need to be a hustler who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Identifying and building relationships with CXO level executives in HR & IT functions
- Understanding of recruitment business
- Key behavioral traits: Agility, Analytical, Persistence and Ability to stretch
- A people's person who can communicate well, manage tough conversations, and get along with external and internal stakeholders across functions to get things done
- Diligent and can track action items, follow-up, ensure smooth delivery, and manage project documentation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.