InfoEdge - Key Account Manager - Naukri.com (3-7 yrs)
Urgent Hiring for Key Account Manager - Info Edge, Naukri.com
- Naukri.com, online recruitment classifieds, is a significant player and a market leader in Indias well-established business space. The recruitment space provides all the job seeker with advisory services and caters to different elements of the job listing, employer branding, resume short-listing, career site management and campus recruitment. With over 67 Million resumes searches daily, Naukri.com has 5 Million job listings, 59 Thousand+ unique clients and 4.9 Million recruiters connect with the job seekers via emails.
- The platform, on the online recruitment space, continues to reinforce its established leadership position in India that has given it a competitive edge in the market.
- Strategic / Super Key Account Manager - This role has been developed to oversee the relationships of the region with few of its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be skillful in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve the clients' objectives to mutual benefit.
- The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Establish deep relationship with the portfolio of customers and strive to take the partnership to the next level
- Identify and nurture multiple influencer points within an organization including but not limited to TA, HR, Procurement and Finance
- Constantly do account mapping to identify opportunities within the customer portfolio
- Go beyond the connect with TA / HR and establish relationship with hiring managers and businesses who actually have the hiring needs for which the respective TA team is catering to
- Constantly connect with all stakeholders of clients via regular meetings, usage mailers, market analytics details, new offering mailers, etc
- Understand each customer's business needs deeply enough to proactively identify areas to augment client requirements using various product portfolio of Naukri.com
- Identify the relevant stakeholder and set up regular meetings to pitch the problem we are trying to solve via custom presentations, and effective solutioning
- Identifying problems and converting them to opportunities for upselling / cross selling, thereby increasing the wallet-share at every customer
- Constantly offer pilots (paid or otherwise) to showcase newer offering, capture the delivery, effectively present RoI to the teams
- Ability to replicate the success within one business of a customer in other relevant businesses, thereby creating sub customers within an organization
- Ability to act as a partner who can effectively discuss and offer suggestions regarding any recruitment-based clarifications
- Regularly monitor the usage of customer subscriptions and proactively keep the relevant stakeholders in loop for any need of intervention in terms of ensuring better usage or regarding the need of top ups before the inventory expires
- Ability to effectively read various data points pertaining to a customer's usage of the products subscribed and prepare custom QBR presentations
- Connect with all relevant stakeholders on a quarterly basis to review the usage and effectively communicate how their subscription is being able to add value
- Ability to convert all available data to valuable information that will help customers take informed decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between the customers and internal teams - tech, support, product - to ensure all customer feedbacks reach the relevant teams
- Ability to identify needs of the hour in terms of product improvements, new product needs, process improvements, and communicate the same to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Interpersonal skills & Good Negotiator
- Ability to think and communicate in a structured manner
- Ability to analyze data and convert into knowledge
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Creative ability to connect seemingly disparate information
- Market knowledge & Sector understanding
- Tactful and Persuasive
- Can do Attitude