Infoedge - Executive - Finance & Accounts (0-1 yrs)
Quarterly Financials to be prepared as per the applicable IND AS
- Comply with other Statutory reporting
- Coordinate with auditors and ensure timely closure of Statutory Financial reporting
- Supervise the purchases and expenses entries.
- Ensure that Payments are processed as per the due dates.
- Periodic ledger scrutiny of creditors
- Attend to the vendors queries.
- Prepare vendor reconciliation statements and take necessary action to rectify the books.
- GST reconciliation
- Ledger schedules- monthly / quarterly and annual.
- TDS compliance.
- Knowledge in account receivable & payable
- Ensure timely books closure and maintain accuracy
- Timely circulation of related MIS
- Process improvements for automation
- Enhance customer experience
- Improved controls
- Improve lead times and minimize inefficiency
- Ensure timely bill booking for payment processing within the timelines
- Help and guide the team members wherever necessary
- Monitor the Vendor & GST reconciliation done by the team
- Team training and development on technical and soft skills
- Well-versed with IND AS
- Working knowledge on Indirect Taxation especially GST ERP SAP/SAP S4 HANA
- Advance Excel Skills, Power Pivot, Power BI
- MS 365 Tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.