Team Lead at Infoedge
Views:4302 Applications:1150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
InfoEdge - Associate Vice President - Business Development - 99acres.com (9-15 yrs)
About Info Edge India Ltd :
Infoedge was incorporated on May 1, 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 as Info Edge (India) Private Limited and became a public limited company on April 27, 2006. It is one of the very few profitable pure play internet companies in the country, Info Edge is Indias premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection.
About BU: 99acres.com :
99acres.com is India's leading real estate classified portal (Launched in 2005), is the fastest growing business. Given the fact that real estate was the largest category for advertisements in the print media the potential for online real estate classifieds as a business is immense. Today, with a traffic share of more than 50%, 99acres is the clear leader amongst six major players.
Key Responsibilities of the role includes :
1. Selling online property advertisements / branding solutions to clients by assessing their business requirements.
2. Designing email campaigns to spread awareness of new products / Projects launched in the assigned region.
3. Managing portfolio of Builders and brokers accounts for entire region with multiple business unit.
4. Building relationship with different stakeholders including functions like marketing, design, SEO, to ensure high end digital deliveries.
5. Achieving sales targets : Acquisitions & retention through focus on existing and new client base in the assigned territory.
6. Making proposals and presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the online space.
7. Handling complete sales cycle ensuring committed deliveries and campaigns focus on renewals and acquisition
8. Building and managing strong relationships with clients and helping product with continuous feedback.
9. Achieving sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base in the assigned territory.