Talent Acquisition Specialist at Infoedge India Limited
Views:3126 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
InfoEdge - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - New Business Development - 99acres.com (1-3 yrs)
About Info Edge India Ltd
- Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com.
- Having revolutionized the online classified space, today Info Edge has a market capitalization of over Rs. 15,000 crore, with a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection.
- Our financial track record shows a strong upward trend - Net Sales in Mar-17 were Rs. 723.48 Cr. with EBIT Margin of 29.2%. Info Edge is clearly focused on aggressively investing on both products and services with a focus on human capital.
About BU : 99acres.com
- Launched by Info Edge India Ltd. in September 2005, 99acres.com is a gateway to one of the fastest growing property markets of the world, an information 'exchange' for buying, renting and selling of all types of residential and commercial properties anywhere in India. The website enables easy access to a huge property bank and allows direct connect with brokers/builders in cities as well as remote parts of the country. With over 9 million visitors visiting the website every month looking for real estate solutions, 99acres.com has over 8lakh residential and commercial property listings and over 1.5 lakh new projects.
- Not only this, it has the highest traffic share, time spent on site and maximum page views, making it the most popular real estate portal in the country. Backed by a strong team and a network across 40 cities in India, 99acres.com has garnered faith and support of the real estate community in India within a very short time span.
Key Responsibilities of this role (NBD & Expansion / Acquisition):
- Responsible for acquiring, managing and growing the expansion strategy of 99 Acres with Mining for additional business through continuous acquisition and new market penetration.
- Develop deep relationships with clients in the region with focus on new sales and upsell to clients in the market.
- Lead business planning activities for the market and consistent monitoring of accounts including quarterly business reviews and monthly reviews.
- Effectively understand the needs of different clients and propose customized 99acres solutions that best address those needs of advertisements.
- Developing a good understanding of share of spend for 99acres and effectiveness of other channels used and draw value based proposals for clients.
- Work towards improving sales processes related to training, account profiling, monitoring to ensure delivery.
- Partner with product development team to drive product feedback through understanding customer and industry trends/needs to ensure 99 acres continues to provide a powerful and differentiated value proposition for our new customers and continues to grow its market share with maximum renewals.
- Work closely with marketing, customer servicing, operations & SEO teams to maximize delivery to clients campaigns.