Senior HR Executive at Infocrunch Campaigns Pvt. Ltd.
Views:263 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Infocrunch - Assistant General Manager - Operations (6-10 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Operations
Role : Assistant General Manager - Operations (AGM Ops)
Location : New Delhi (Onsite)
About us :
- We are a leading Primary Research and Data Analysis organization with a pan-India presence. We have recorded a 25x growth since our existence for the last seven years. We operate multidimensionally with a diverse array of verticals such as, Secondary Research, Felid Survey, Call Center, Media Analytics and Data Management, to name a few.
- We are in a "hyper growth" phase, looking to scale in terms of manpower to meet our strategic objectives. To help scale up, we are looking to on-board a competent Assistant General Manager - Operations (AGM Ops) who is responsible for managing, maturing, and sustaining our critical business operations in the organization by devising strategies that would help improve workflows, maximize productivity and harness our growth. AGM Ops will report directly to GM Ops.
- Our AGM Ops will be responsible for managing all our operations by ensuring our resources are optimally utilized, our processes are smoothly functioning.
- S/he optimizes processes to meet organization's expectations in terms of productivity & timelines. We are looking for a proactive and dynamic individual with proven expertise & demonstrable interest in formulating strategy, improving performance and process adherence.
- The ideal candidate is a natural people leader who devises & implements effective decisions at a breakneck speed & uncompromising accuracy.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
1) A sweeping clarity & control over all operations to enable the timely delivery of projects
2) The ability to strategize & see through immediate and strategic goals and processes to achieve process excellence & maturity pertinent to resources & their growth journeys
3) Ownership on quality controls and KPIs of all resources working across verticals
4) The ability to maintain, analyse and manage an exhaustive range of reporting systems for the organization
5) The responsibility of managing projects while charting comprehensive improvement plans tailored to resources- skills & competencies
6) A proven expertise of working closely with C-Level and junior stakeholders alike to act as a collaborative bridge among different verticals
7) A natural flair at leadership by inspiring confidence in people, instilling faith in processes across practices, and resolving conflicts that deter smooth functioning of day-to-day ops
8) An excellent track record of absorbing, analysing, synthesizing, and reporting large volumes of data through meaningful & decisive metrics that help management arrive at and implement decisions at the org level
9) A flexibility to juggle between projects, practices, and processes to help resources maximize their potential and productivity
Qualification and Work Experience :
1) A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Technology/Management/Finance. Candidate having Master's degree from Tier-I or Tier-II B Schools, preferably with Operations as majors
2) 5-9 years of proven work experience as Operations Lead/Manager or similar role
3) Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
4) Extensive experience in project & resource forecasting, planning & implementation
5) Working familiarity with business principles
6) Leadership abilities and outstanding organizational skills
7) Outstanding verbal and written communication
8) Stakeholder management and project management experience
9) Strong decision-making skills
10) Ability to work under ambiguity & high-pressure areas
11) A thorough working knowledge of reporting metrics & tools, such as advanced MS-Excel, Visual Basic, Microsoft Project, Power BI, etc.