Head - Operations at Infocrunch Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:6608 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:397
Infocrunch - Analyst/Associate - Campaign Manager - Consulting - IIM/MDI/ISB (2-5 yrs)
MUST BE FLUENT IN MARATHI
This role is in management consulting with a special emphasis on data analysis, strategy formulation and monitoring for a major political party in India. This role is an ideal stepping stone for people who want to gain relevant experience in the governance/ development/ political space before applying to top-tier Business/ Public Policy schools in USA/ Europe or for more senior roles in consulting while the manager role is typically meant for post-MBA candidates looking for more exposure to the development/governance sectors before applying to international organizations in this space such as World Bank or the U.N. The role will have decent travel requirement, Delhi will be the base location.
Skills Required :
- The ability to quickly find data and analyse it to come up with actionable strategies to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable command over the English language
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Moderate to high levels of awareness of the socio-political sector in India
- Working knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Profile of Ideal Candidate :
- Should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Law/Economics/Statistics (Analyst) or a Masters- degree from a top-tier institution (Associate) and have worked for a minimum of 1-3 years (Analyst) or 3-5 years (Associate) at an MNC or a venture-funded start-up.
- Exceptional candidates without work experience will be considered too.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.