HR Manager - TA at Infoblox
Views:2832 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Infoblox - Senior Accountant (3-10 yrs)
- Infoblox is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our rapidly growing finance and accounting team in Bangalore. This role supports our worldwide accounting close and our US GL, including fixed assets and inventory/costing.
- This position will also work closely with our FP&A team on worldwide accruals and provides a great opportunity for individuals looking to transition from public accounting or to further develop their corporate accounting acumen.
- The Senior Accountant will work closely with business partners, including cross-functional and cross-geographical teams. The Senior Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager, who resides in our Santa Clara, CA location.
- Ensure responsibility for financial closing activities: journal entries, reconciliations, financial statements preparation
- Manage month-to-month activities of the fixed assets and inventory costing sub-modules in Oracle Fusion
- Provide support for the preparation of audited annual financial statements
- Assist with internal management financial statement preparation and reporting
- Develop, implement, and maintain key controls and processes
- Initiate and drive process improvements for greater accuracy, financial control, and efficiency
- Support other groups with ad hoc analysis as needed
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience; public accounting or private industry
- Experience with Oracle preferred, but not required
- Interest in learning and managing ERP data structures and reporting capabilities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Team player who is positive, energetic, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Requires a high level of independence, accountability, good judgment and attention to detail in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CA candidates are preferred
- Its an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologiesand having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox teamour future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what its like to be a Bloxer click here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.