Talent Acquisition at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:6281 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Info Edge - Zonal Manager - Enterprise Business/Large Corporates - 99acres.com (5-8 yrs)
Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com.
Having revolutionized the online classified space, today Info Edge has a market capitalization of over Rs. 15,000 crore, with a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection.
Our financial track record shows a strong upward trend - Net Sales in Mar-17 were Rs. 723.48 Cr. with EBIT Margin of 29.2%. Info Edge is clearly focused on aggressively investing on both products and services with a focus on human capital.
About BU : 99acres.com:
Launched by Info Edge India Ltd. in September 2005, 99acres.com is a gateway to one of the fastest growing property markets of the world, an information 'exchange' for buying, renting and selling of all types of residential and commercial properties anywhere in India. The website enables easy access to a huge property bank and allows direct connect with brokers/builders in cities as well as remote parts of the country. With over 9 million visitors visiting the website every month looking for real estate solutions, 99acres.com has over 8 lakh residential and commercial property listings and over 1.5 lakh new projects. Not only this, it has the highest traffic share, time spent on site and maximum page views, making it the most popular real estate portal in the country. Backed by a strong team and a network across 40 cities in India, 99acres.com has garnered faith and support of the real estate community in India within a very short time span.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Responsible for managing and growing key accounts business for 99 Acres. Mining for additional business through continuous client engagement and client servicing.
- Develop deep relationships with leadership team of Builders in the region. Also work closely with digital agencies, where needed to penetrate clients or upsell to clients.
- Lead business planning activities for the assigned accounts including quarterly business reviews and monthly reviews.
- Effectively understand the needs of different clients and propose customized 99acres solutions that best address those needs.
- Developing a good understanding of share of spend for 99acres and effectiveness of other channels used.
- Work towards improving sales processes related to training, account profiling, account monitoring, account delivery.
- Partner with product development team to drive product innovation through understanding customer and industry trends/needs to ensure 99 acres continues to provide a powerful and differentiated value proposition for our key customers and continues to grow its market share.
- Work closely with marketing, customer servicing, operations & SEO teams to maximize delivery to clients campaigns.