Info Edge - Vice President/Senior Vice President - Product Management (7-12 yrs)
VP/Sr.VP - Product Management (Growth)
About the Role:
We are looking for a seasoned product manager to head growth initiatives for balancing demand & supply. This role will not only require you to have a deep understanding of both B2C and B2B dynamics, but to also demonstrate creativity in finding unique, out-of-the-box solutions for undiscovered opportunities. You will be responsible for key product metrics, user growth and the overall health of our product ecosystem. If you're a strategic, data-driven professional who enjoys working in cross-functional teams, we would like to meet you.
- Innovate and create out-of-the-box solutions to address existing gaps and unearth new opportunities.
- Oversee the design and execution of growth initiatives; coordinating with product, analytics, operations, sales, and marketing teams from ideation to implementation.
- Take ownership for key metrics including job/content supply, user growth, and overall product health.
- Nurture partnerships within the broader ecosystem to identify and capitalize on non-linear growth opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Proven experience as a PM, with a demonstrable track record in meeting growth targets
- Passionate self-starter who will do whatever it takes to create impact
- Analytical mindset with an ability to identify metrics and interpret data to drive growth
- Innovative thinking with a knack for developing out-of-the-box solutions
- Exceptional leadership skills, with experience leading cross-functional teams
Why Join Us:
- Drive innovation in the recruitment space by expanding Naukri into uncharted territories
- Satisfaction of creating material impact by helping millions of jobseekers be successful in their career
- High visibility role with complete ownership for your product area
- Quality peer group across all functions (Tier-1 colleges and/or top organizations)
- Entrepreneurial environment with high potential for learning & career growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.