Talent Acquisition at Naukri.com
Views:213 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Info Edge - UX Designer (5-12 yrs)
About Info Edge (Naukri.com, Jeevansathi.com, Shiksha.com & 99Acres.com)
Info Edge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Corporate Function
Required Educational Qualification: M.Des/B.Des (e.g interaction, graphic, visual com.)
Job Objective: As UX Designer, you will be dedicated to simplifying the business and end user goals, and impact millions of users on our platform. Our UX Designers research, discover, and create solutions for business problems through deep understanding of the end users.
- Translate complex design problems, user pain points, and research findings into practical and impactful design solutions.
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts.
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and/or animations.
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research, as well as quick rounds of usability tests.
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within the company's Design guidelines, and respond to feedback and A/B testing.
- Strive to elevate the product by crafting elegant visual design systems from modern UI patterns and trends, from concept to execution.
- Support and collaborate with development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- Articulate strategy behind design decisions and participate in regular peer reviews.
- Experienced designer with significant contributions to web or mobile applications.
- Proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products, Illustrator, XD with fast and Interactive Prototyping skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of work with a consistent track record for solving difficult UX design problems.
- Attention to detailed and clear interaction design specifications.
- Ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and executives.
- Proven communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to run multiple work streams.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and user expectations.
Desired Skills :
- Working knowledge to convert the mockups into final interfaces.
- Background in user experience design for scaled up B2C products.
- Prior experience with graphic design or iconography.
Why Join us:
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
To learn more about Info Edge visit http://www.infoedge.in/