Leadership & Corporate Hiring at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:1209 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Info Edge - Specialist - Compensation (3-6 yrs)
ABOUT INFO EDGE :
- InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms.
- Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
- At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist with planning and implementing Compensation programs and initiatives, as well as communication
- Assist in annual salary benchmarking, merit reviews and bonus cycles
- Provide analytical support to create reports, dashboards based on reporting requirements
- Support re-design and implementation of C&B process and communication to improve employee satisfaction and process effectiveness
- Should also have a point of view on the processes and possible enhancements
- Work with employees, internal stakeholders and vendors help resolve compensation and benefits issues in a timely manner.
- Forecast wage movement and track budgets vs actual across various functions.
- Ensure we are compliant with all state and national laws with respect to compensation across levels
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Understanding of compensation and benefits fundamentals and practices
- High level of analytical skills with experience of working on data analytics, consolidation and administration
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel to perform data analysis
- Should have a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to work both in the detail and at a conceptual level
- Able to anticipate the consequences of decisions on other HR processes and the business
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship management skills (the stakeholders will be internal and external to the organization)
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage relationships with international stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment and support transition / upscale of compensation programs.
- Working knowledge of Successfactors would be preferred