VP HR at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:983 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Info Edge - Senior Product Manager/Product Manager - Consumer Internet (2-8 yrs)
Who are we?
We are a new Business Unit within InfoEdge (India) Ltd. Info Edge is a pioneer in the Indian Internet ecosystem directly managing or as primary investors in some of India's largest internet properties - Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeevansathi.com, Shiksha, Zomato, Policy Bazaar, etc - but you knew that already.
Our teams mandate is to work on new business ideas to drive 10x growth. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs and tech-junkies from some of the top institutions in the country and outside - alumni of IITs, IIMs, NIDs - who have built/ scaled/ worked in leading internet businesses.
It is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic startup without some of the risks (like funding). We not only have the resources, we also have a TON of leverage + insight into these spaces.
With over 70,000 customers and 50M registered users and being the leader in the recruitment space for over 17 years, gives us an edge over everyone else.
About the Role :
As a part of the Product Team at Info Edge, you will own a particular product segment or workflow, it will be your baby to look after and nurture.
Our PMs are a group of creative problem solvers who work well with other stakeholders to implement solutions that showcase our products and make them the best they can be.
As a part of the team, you will learn a lot about the Indian consumer and how best to cater to their needs. You will also work in an environment that is entrepreneurial and fun, where you make an impact and drive the business.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts.
- Work with the engineering team to communicate release goals and be a part of product lifecycle
- Interface with Marketing for inputs on consumer marketing activities
- Interface with Sales team to identify product gaps and evangelize new features for products selling
- Understand Customer segments and define product pricing
- Own product performance and conduct periodic performance reviews
- Creative ideation and articulation of ideas
Competencies required for doing this job well :
- Collaboration & Team Work
- Focus on Results
- Customer Focus
- Execution Excellence
- Effective Communication
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Innovation and Openness to Learning
- Good understanding of research methodologies
- Flair with numbers
- Must be comfortable with digital technology
- Able to work with multiple groups and processes
A typical day in the life of a product manager involve s:
- Market Landscaping & Competitive Analysis
- Develop product strategy
- Stakeholder management
- Product pipeline planning
- Data analytics
- Define and Measure Key product Metrics
- To track health of business, user engagement and product performance
- External benchmarking with the competition and the market
- Develop Go-to-market Strategy
- Define relevant market segment and product positioning
- Product roll-out and marketing plan
- Project Implementation
- Define the phases of the project with timelines
- Plan and coordinate with design, development, analytics, testing team for planning diff. phases
- Tracking progress