Talent Acquisition at Naukri.com
Views:13537 Applications:1524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1400
Info Edge - Senior Product Manager/Product Manager - Consumer Internet (1-7 yrs)
You already know us!!
We are Info Edge, a pioneer in the Indian internet ecosystem. You may have heard about us when you are looking for a job (Naukri), a house (99acres), a life partner (Jeevansathi) or while you were studying (Shiksha). We run all these in house. We also invest actively and you might recognize us if you order food online (Zomato) or buy an insurance online (Policy bazaar).
In short, we constantly strive to run sustainable businesses in consumer internet space in India. We are close to $3 billion in market cap but are a lot more in how we touch everyone's life on a day to day basis. And we aspire to do more.
Some recent media articles covering Info Edge:
- Here's what pushed Naukri owner Info Edge's valuation above $2 bn
- How a sales-obsessed company has been developing its tech muscle
- Naukri.com acquires recruitment portals iimjobs.com and hirist.com
- After 20+ years in business, Naukri.com parent Info Edge is upping its game with new-age tech
Here are some quick figures about Info Edge:
- Revenue FY 18-19: - 1098.3 CR
- Net Profit: - 341.3 CR
- Market Cap: $ 3 Billion
- Staff strength: 4,200+
About the Role:
As a part of the Product Team at Info Edge, you will own a particular product segment or workflow, it will be your baby to look after and nurture.
Our PMs are a group of creative problem solvers who work well with other stakeholders to implement solutions that showcase our products and make them the best they can be.
As a part of the team, you will learn a lot about the Indian consumer and how best to cater to their needs. You will also work in an environment that is entrepreneurial and fun, where you make an impact and drive the business.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts.
- Work with the engineering team to communicate release goals and be a part of product lifecycle
- Interface with Marketing for inputs on consumer marketing activities
- Interface with Sales team to identify product gaps and evangelize new features for products selling
- Understand Customer segments and define product pricing
- Own product performance and conduct periodic performance reviews
- Creative ideation and articulation of ideas
Competencies required for doing this job well:
- Collaboration & Team Work
- Focus on Results
- Customer Focus
- Execution Excellence
- Effective Communication
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Innovation and Openness to Learning
- Good understanding of research methodologies
- Flair with numbers
- Must be comfortable with digital technology
- Able to work with multiple groups and processes
A typical day in the life of a product manager involves:
- Market Landscaping & Competitive Analysis
- Develop product strategy
- Stakeholder management
- Product pipeline planning
- Data analytics
- Define and Measure Key product Metrics
- To track health of business, user engagement and product performance
- External benchmarking with the competition and the market
- Develop Go-to-market Strategy
- Define relevant market segment and product positioning
- Product roll-out and marketing plan
- Project Implementation
- Define the phases of the project with timelines
- Plan and coordinate with design, development, analytics, testing team for planning diff. phases
- Tracking progress