Info Edge - Senior Manager - Billing (4-10 yrs)
Job Description - Sr. Billing Manager
- Prepare and send out invoices.
- Process incoming payments.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Issue credit notes.
- Create AR aging and metrics reports.
- Follow up with sales executive regarding past-due payments.
- Update client-billing information.
- Coordinate with other departments to meet deadlines
- Interface with internal/external customers, and government pay offices
- Solve problems of various complexity following established policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide assistance as required to the entire AR team.
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- CA/CWA/B.com/M.com and 4+ years of relevant work experience required
- Ability to concisely communicate orally& in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to changes in responsibilities as the needs of the company change and grow
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to cover department responsibilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.