Senior Executive - HR at Infoedge
Views:2022 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:465
Info Edge - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Inside Sales - International Segment - Naukrigulf (1-6 yrs)
About Info Edge India Ltd
Info Edge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behavior, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Naukrigulf.com
Naukrigulf.com is an online platform for employers to hire quality talent and for job seekers to land their dream job. Since its launch in 2006, it has established itself as the fastest emerging job site of the Gulf region. Thousands of job seekers from the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman etc. visit the site daily. It offers employers a bouquet of products like Resume Database Access, Job Postings, Response Management and Salary Survey tools. Employers get the advantage of a diverse database of CVs from industries like Construction, Banking, Oil & Gas, IT - Software and Hardware, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, Telecom, Petrochemicals, Logistics and so on.
Title: Senior Executive / Asst. Manager - International Sales.
Required Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
Desired Experience: 1-5 years
Job Objective: The objective of this role is to enhance our Middle East and SEA region client base by acquiring new business and renewal for our online recruitment solutions through Outbound calls / emails, Campaigns and social media.
- New Client Acquisition: Accelerate customer adoption in the Middle East and SEA region through well-developed sales engagements and successful Go to Market Strategy.
- Business Renewal: Achieve sales targets by growing business from existing clients.
- Lead Generation: Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, digital media, canvassing and cold calling.
- Closure and Collection: Manage Prospects, negotiating and freezing on commercials taking them to a logical closure with required documentation.
- Be a customer advocate - Convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to the product roadmap.
- Process Adherence: Execution of the role in line with the organization's guidelines and processes.
- Build organization assets - Identify patterns and implement solutions that can be leveraged across customer base. Improve productivity through tooling and process enhancements.
- 1-5 years of Inside sales experience in a B2B process.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and product.
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of services and solutions
- Having a prior experience of working with a Consumer internet organization.
- Having prior experience of subscription-based sales.
Job Location & Work timings
Noida [WFH during Covid]
10.00 AM to 7.00 PM / 11.00 AM to 8.00 pm / 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM, 5 days workings. (Sunday to Thursday)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.