Talent Acquisition at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:1396 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Info Edge - Product Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Role Objective: Product adoption and enhanced customer experience for Top corporate clients of Naukri.com across India.
1. Serve as product trainer and handling different geographies and clients including TA leadership of various organizations.
2. Work closely with product to gain expertise in top line products
3. Introduce novel ways of process improvements to augment process efficiency, quality and customer experience
4. Recognize patterns in large data sets; presenting crucial information about products in a succinct manner
5. Strong hold on stakeholder communication to enhance brand value of Naukri.com products.
6. Partnering with internal product managers to ensure strategic implementation of product features along with new product awareness.
7. Keeping a track of clients usage to maximize adoption according to business guidelines and helping them to enhance their user experience
8. Lead brand level research and with an emphasis on enabling key clients on business success matrices.
9. Designing SOPs, building operational frameworks to boost product growth for B2B users by abiding them through unique features.
10. Analysing large data sets to improve process and build strong customer experience
11. Boost innovations & ideas to drive operational efficiency on business goals and customer satisfaction.
12. Launching of new products, managing small scale automation projects, defect management driven through adoption of automation
13. Provide support to sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and roadmaps