Leadership & Corporate Hiring at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:2100 Applications:694 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Info Edge - Product Manager - 99 Acres (3-5 yrs)
About Info Edge :
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: 99acres.com :
99acres is a gateway to one of the fastest-growing property markets of the world for buying, renting and selling of all types of properties in India. With over 9 million visitors visiting the website every month looking for real estate solutions, 99acres.com has over 10 lakh residential and commercial property listings and over 1.5 lakh new projects.
Required Educational Qualification : Postgraduate from top tier institute
Desired Experience : Relevant product experience of 3-5 years
Job Objective : As part of the Product Team at Info Edge, the core responsibility will be to create a positive impact on the business through customer insights and product analytics, while leveraging technology to tap into these needs and opportunities. You will work in an entrepreneurial environment where you will build the product strategy and drive the business.
Job Description :
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts
- Own product performance and conduct periodic performance reviews
- Work with the engineering team to communicate release goals and be a part of product life cycle
- Interface with marketing for inputs on consumer marketing activities
- Partner with sales team to identify product gaps and develop new features for product selling
- Understand customer segments and define product pricing
- Work on new strategic and long term alliances/partnerships to enhance the product value proposition
- Gather consumer/market intelligence & insights, competition intelligence and determine new opportunities to develop the category
Required Skills :
- Clear, transparent communication with an aim to drive consensus and evangelize both internally and externally
- Creative ideation and articulation of ideas
- Understanding customer sensitivities and needs
- Persevere and push forward with ability to handle uncertainty and drive results
- Openness to learning and feedback
Why Join Us :
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the Info Edge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
To learn more about Info Edge visit http://www.infoedge.in/