Talent Acquisition at Info Edge
Views:1310 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Info Edge - Operations Manager - Job Hai - Startup (5-9 yrs)
About Info Edge:
Info Edge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Job Hai
- We are focusing on building a product and service offering in the blue/grey collar job segment and making job search easier for millions of people.
- Our team's mandate is to work on new business ideas to drive 10x growth. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs and tech-junkies from some of the top institutions in the country and outside - alumni of IITs, IIMs and NIDs - who have built / scaled / worked in leading internet businesses.
- It is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic start-up without some of the risks (like funding). We not only have the resources, we also have a TON of leverage + insight into these spaces.
- With over 70,000 customers and 50M registered users and being the leader in the recruitment space for over 17 years, gives us an edge over everyone else.
Title: Operations Manager
Reporting to: Business Head
Required Educational Qualification : Engineering and Management background from reputed institute (s)
Desired Experience: 5-9 years
Job Objective : To monitor and report daily operations, introduce new processes & features in order to enhance the user experience, and support cross-functional teams in driving growth.
Job Description :
- Manage a team of moderators and help them in delivering their day to day tasks
- Monitor day to day performance of moderators and upskill them to handle different tasks
- Drive with field agent team and drive client on-boarding
- Own the admin panel for the operations team and aggressively drive new features as well as regular maintenance - Make the panel ready for scale
- Figure out client-related transactions and put out a new process on a regular basis to handle such queries
- Analyse day to day team performance and operations performance and come up quick as well as long term improvements
- Communicate new requirements coming from clients to the product team
- Run continuous and new experiments and beta tests on upcoming product features
- Talk to 20+ new clients on a day to day basis and resolve their queries
- Support marketing team in driving new client acquisitions through different channels
- Figure out new client growth avenues - category first approach
- Monitor and benchmark clients and jobs on competition's website
- Experience in consumer internet
- Scaling from 1 to 10 on the operations side
- Great team management and should have strategic thinking - great at thinking on process