Talent Acquisition at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:7361 Applications:1199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:421
Info Edge - Manager/Senior Manager - Study Abroad Counseling - Shiksha.com (6-10 yrs)
We are looking to hire team Managers within our study abroad team who has done end-to-end overseas counseling and has experience in handling a team of counselors and senior counselors.
Who are we ?
- Shiksha.com is a part of Info Edge India Ltd (Naukri.com), India's number one internet company. Other ventures include Naukri.com, 99acres.com, Jeevansathi.com.
- studyabroad.shiksha.com is India's #1 & most popular website for students looking to study abroad. We have the largest database of students looking to study abroad from India.
- Shiksha study abroad offers free counseling services to students across MBA, MS and UG in 11 popular study destinations including USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
What we offer to our employees ?
- A top-notch professional working environment that offers you an MNC culture where you have the freedom and flexibility to plan your work.
- Monday to Friday 5-day working schedule (6 day working for 2 months during peak season).
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast moving environment. You get complete ownership for your students, course, country.
- Counselors are given flexibility to plan their work and are equipped with relevant trainings and technology tools including laptops and mobiles.
- On time salary, compensatory offs for weekend work, opportunity to meet & interact with global university representatives.
What we need from you ?
- Relevant experience in study abroad end to end counseling.
- Set clear goals and motivate the team to drive business results.
- Maturity to handle and train team of study abroad counselors.
- Be good in MS Excel, analytics/numbers and metrics.
- Self-motivated to perform at your best with minimal intervention from seniors.
- Strong subject matter knowledge from university shortlisting to visa processing.
- Good in multi-tasking and managing multiple students.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to adapt to an online counselling process and work in target oriented environment.
- Build excellent working relationship with students and universities.
- You are in touch with many students who have taken your counseling help in past years
- You are not afraid to take ownership and are willing to stretch at times when needed
- You have studied outside India or have previously worked with some foreign university
On a typical day or week:
- You & your team will be calling late stage users to enroll them for Shiksha counselling services
- Maintain an existing pipeline of enrolled students of your team
- Coordinating and maintaining a strong relationship with assigned universities
- Maintaining weekly reports and updating CRM regularly.