Info Edge - Manager - Lead Generation - Naukri.com (4-7 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Lead Generation
An incredible opportunity to be part of a company which is a leader in the e-recruitment space with its much recognised brand Naukri.com. Also, having forayed into matrimonial, real estate and education space with powerful brands like Jeevansathi.com, 99acres.com, Shiksha.com and brought prominent brands like iimjobs and zwayam in its fold, Info Edge is truly a place to be if you want to be a part of innovation, change, continuous learning and growth.
About the Role: Own the complete demand generation for our recruitment solutions which includes new customer acquisition, reactivation of lapsers and cross-selling / upselling to existing customers.
- Identify suitable lead generation channels and gather requirements/scope of work.
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing, business intelligence team and leadership to understand business, customer persona and pitch, and generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
- Plan, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns to distribute content to the right audience to capture the relevant leads and get volumes at the top of the funnel. Keep close track of conversion rates.
- Use the marketing budgets effectively for demand gen. Focus on the CAC and other important metrics at the business and marketing levels. Measure ROI and optimize it.
- Provide consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly/quarterly sales lead gen activity reports to management.
- Source new lead opportunities through data mining and market research.
- Optimise landing pages and campaigns in collaboration with marketing, product and tech teams to maximise conversion and measure lead gen / drop-offs.
- Manage all aspects of marketing automation to acquire new customers and nurture existing customers.
Desired Qualifications / Competencies & Skills:
- MBA with progressive marketing experience in a business-to-business environment, or the equivalent in Product Development Company.
- Must be able to understand larger business objectives and align lead gen efforts to meet them.
- Must have proven track record of achieving lead gen targets on the B2B side. Sound knowledge of best practices for demand gen.
- Must have experience running and optimising search, display, email, SMS, social media, content marketing campaigns, and SEO from a lead gen perspective.
- Be extremely familiar with marketing automation tools and have strong proficiency in excel, word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have prior experience in ecommerce and account based marketing.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be entrepreneurial with strong inner drive and self-discipline.