Info Edge - Lead - Customer Experience (3-6 yrs)
About Info Edge (http://www.infoedge.in/):
Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. We were the first dot-com company in India to go public, back in 2006 and have maintained our market leadership over the past 2 decades.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has close to 4000 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.
We acquired iimjobs.com last year, a company engaged in the business of providing online classifieds, database, digital platforms and recruitment solutions in the recruitment and employability vertical to small medium and large enterprises and the job seekers across different verticals particularly management and technology.
Our investee companies include Zomato, PolicyBazaar, Meritnation, Shop-Kirana, Gramaphone, Wishbook and ShoeKonnect.
The foundation of business strategy, which fuels our on-going growth, is based on four pillars: 1. our value system; 2. our focus on financial strength; 3. our emphasis on people development; 4. our customer centric approach.
About 99acres.com (www.99acres.com/):
Launched by Info Edge India Ltd. in September 2005, 99acres.com is a gateway to one of the fastest growing property markets of the world, an information 'exchange' for buying, renting and selling of all types of residential and commercial properties anywhere in India. The website enables easy access to a huge property bank and allows direct connect with brokers/builders in cities as well as remote parts of the country. The platform caters to buyers, tenants, owners, builders and brokers.
Real estate is witnessing significant industry transformation in India. With demonetization and RERA leading this transformation, it is expected that the industry will transform to be more consumer-friendly than being investor-friendly. The real estate classified industry is at an inflection point of consumer adoption and with support from industry regulations; it is a large business opportunity as evident in leading economies of the world. 99acres has committed to leverage this opportunity and firmly establish leadership position as industry dynamics changes in near future. At 99acres, we are at a very critical position where some competitive consolidation has happened in recent years and 99acres has emerged as the leading product in its category. As the market grows, with higher market share, the future is ours to capture. With this intent, we are expanding our leadership team to solve many problems at once rather than waiting for the industry to mature. Infoedge is comfortably generating cash to invest in 99acres, to solve the right problems for users, rather than getting into the valuation game.
Backed by a strong team and a network across 40+ cities in India, 99acres.com has garnered faith and support of the real estate community in India within a very short time span. We believe the time has come to push and capture lion's share through innovation and delighting users in real estate in India.
Title: Customer Experience Lead
Reporting to: CBO - 99acres
Key stakeholders - Business Heads & Product Head of various business verticals within 99acres, Product managers, Engineering & Design head, Operations head, Sales Head, Marketing Head
Desired Experience: experience with a strong focus on customer experience, preferably in the Consumer Tech space
Job Objective: This is a highly strategic role being created in 99acres. This role with enable the 999acres leadership team to uncover issues and drive improvements at all customer touch points effectively for the end user. The "customer" could be any of the important stakeholders for 99acres viz. a buyer, tenant, investor, owner, broker or builder in both residential and commercial business. Serving as the customer experience authority driving the customer strategy, the person in this position will use real world interactions, internal data, surveys, replicate customer experience workflows on and off the website, competitive benchmarking with current and emerging competitors & other worldwide real estate portals, with the objective of uncovering customer insights (issues and opportunities), & influence our overall customer strategy. , Role will also align deliverables to customer success, thereby enhancing business capability to retain customers and improve their NPS for 99acres.
The role can create a significant impact for 99acres, and can open up a strong career path (business, product management, operations) in the 99acres team for individuals who are successful in this role.
Job Description :
- Analyze data, trends, survey results, customer interviews, competitors, replicated user workflows along with market research to collect insights needed to improve customer experience on and off the platform
- Create roadmaps for functional teams and drive the customer experience agenda across the business using these insights
- Drive continuous improvement projects by streamlining existing sales, technology and operations processes and align objectives where needed
- Identify process issues leading to poor customer experience and find systematic fixes for these
- Strongly influence Scope out functional requirements for the product development /UX/engineering/operations teams to improve customer experience. Help scope out requirements with them for any projects directly related to customer experience.
- Regularly present to top management of 99acres the main issues and opportunities w.r.t. customer experience
- Define success metrics and inculcate a culture of ownership across various functional teams towards overall customer experience
- Train, mentor and coach employees from different functional teams for better customer experiences
- Sound business judgment with an ability to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated capability to manage or work effectively with large layered teams to drive projects
- Strong work ethic, willingness to be hands-on and a strong bias for action
- Must be highly customer oriented wearing the customer hat at all times, with an eye for customer insights
- Analytical and data driven
- Prior experience of handling customer experience issues, customer lifecycle management and process automation projects in a consumer internet company is preferred