Leadership & Corporate Hiring at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:1634 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Info Edge - Head - Search Engine Optimization (10-15 yrs)
About Info Edge :
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
Title : SEO Head
Required Education Qualification : Any Graduate, post graduate preferred
Desired Experience : 10-15 years
Job Objective: The SEO head will be working across all the verticals of Info Edge and be responsible for developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, to increase the organic traffic growth. He/ She will be leading execution of an operating plan designed to hit our commercial goals through accelerating organic search.
Job Description :
- Responsible to define SEO roadmap, for all Business Units across Infoedge
- Scaling the organic traffic growth and brand visibility across all lines of business like Naukri, Naukri Gulf, Naukri Fast Forward, 99 Acres, Shiksha, Jeevansathi etc
- Work in close collaboration with product and technology team on SEO projects and build BRD (business requirement document) for new SEO initiatives for better visibility that shows business impact
- Understand the business impact areas and priorities and streamline SEO roadmap accordingly
- Doing regular site audits, site crawling to fix technical issues
- Helping content team to identify high converting keywords via keyword research
- Creating dashboard and reports for management to show progress MoM on business metrics like Transaction, Conversion Rate, along with traffic and rankings
- Perform competitive analysis to identify missing opportunities & drive growth
- Build a strong ASO strategy across businesses
- Build and retain best-in-class team through strong recruitment, mentoring, and career management
Required Skills :
- Should be a thought leader in SEO domain, and stayed ahead of industry trends, competitor landscape with ability to drive insights from them
- Ability to translate business priorities into SEO roadmap
- Should have knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to discover and implement leading practices & tools to generate insights
- Expertise in actively coaching and developing teams to consistently deliver strong results
Why Join Us :
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
To learn more about Info Edge visit http://www.infoedge.in/