Manager - Human Resources at Infoedge
Views:2848 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Info Edge - Head - Customer Success - Naukri Cloud Product (8-14 yrs)
Naukri- Customer Success Head
EXperience: 8-14 Years
About Info Edge:
Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. We were the first dot-com company in India to go public, back in 2006 and have maintained our market leadership over the past 2 decades. To this day, we are the only large profitable internet firm which is profitable and cash-rich in India, to fund our internal and external growth.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has close to 4000 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market with the website www.naukrigulf.com and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi. business portfolio comprises of:
- Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com, 2nd largest job board in the world, with 77% market share in the Indian e-recruitment space (10x over the nearest competitor), www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri FastForward) such as resume writing. New offering of Enterprise Cloud solution RMS, which offers end-to-end recruitment management.
- Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property classifieds business, with 45% of market share covering every major city in India.
- Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space growing at 25% over the last 2 years (fastest in India), with clear market leadership status in North and Central India.
- Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals.
As one of the pioneers of internet entrepreneurship in India, InfoEdge continues to leverage its expertise in operating internet businesses to invest in early stage startups addressing consumer needs in the rapidly growing Indian internet market. Some of the marquee consumer internet names that it has backed over the years include Zomato (India's largest restaurant discovery and food delivery platform), Policybazaar (India's largest online insurance marketplace), Happily Unmarried and Meritnation (India's leading online K-12 education platform) among others.
Here are some quick figures about Info edge:
- Market cap: ($4 bn USD)
- Turnover for F.Y. 2018-19: 1100 cr
- Net Profit for F.Y. 2018-19: 282 cr
With an internet user base of 400 million which is expected to reach 730 million by 2020, India presents an extremely large market opportunity and our vision is to be at the helm of this opportunity to create massive value for the Indian consumers. We believe that strong understanding of the Indian consumer, deeply instilled spirit of entrepreneurship and two-decades long experience of building enduring internet businesses will enable InfoEdge to realize this vision by increasing its market leadership in the spaces that it operates in and investing in new spaces to tap into the ever growing internet market in India.
Role Description :
- As the Head of Customer Experience, the candidate will be holistically responsible for operationalizing a team that reaches out to existing customers and get involved in the entire life cycle of a customers' engagement with Naukri cloud products. Right from post-sale of the product till the final adoption and its continuing usage.
- The role involves understanding clients' current recruitment workflows, understanding their pain points in the current/previous processes employed internally and using our Cloud solutions to solve these problems. Build right processes and lead Customer & Product Evangelist Team, Operations & Design Team and regional adoption SPOC's to deliver end2end awesome customer experience. Assist Customers to adopt Naukri product through in premise visits, online demos, webinars, telephone, live chat or any other self-serve channel etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Candidate should be ready to travel to all Branches and visit customers in these regions.
- Building a high performing team of Customer & Product Evangelists, Operations & Design team and others by managing coaching, balancing teams, and individual goals.
- Manage product experience to our customers through a collection of onboarding channels (in premise demos, remote onboarding, webinars, phone, email, and chat.
- Supporting social channels (community, facebook and Twitter moderation), and self-help channels (FAQ & content creation)
- Aligning the team with business goals and Naukri stake holders and customers.
- Closely partner with Naukri Branch Heads, Account Managers, RMs SPOC's to meticulously review entire customer onboarding & usage process.
- Customer Product Usage Analytics, Reporting & Insights - Gathering and collating customer insights from the support experience to provide actionable recommendations
- Continuously collects and reports data that enables fast, educated actions to eliminate customer pain and higher adoption.
- Effectively communicating and leading change management initiatives across functions and teams.
- Engaging across functions with managers and individual contributors in other business units to drive projects.
- Ability to run experiments/tests that provides insights and learnings on customers behavior
- Calibrates and Monitors performance and makes course correction
- Owns end-to-end performance management for their staff
- Solve for customers and deliver an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Responsible for the aspects of performance management including staffing decisions, goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement.
- As such, the incumbent will own the entire post-sale responsibility and customer experience (Onboarding, Usage, and Adoption) for the Cloud products of Naukri.
- BTech/BE, 6 Sigma (preferably) with 8-14 years of experience in Customer Experience / Support / Onboarding
- Recruitment Domain knowledge (not mandatory) can be an added advantage.
- Essentially, we are looking for someone with 8-14 years of work experience in cloud products onboarding / software product demo's & training and technical customer support, or technical sales support.
- Training customers on a technology product / Cloud products/ solutions
- Handled large teams and operations
- Resolving technical queries and issues on enterprise products.
Reports to the Business Head-Cloud Business