Talent Acquisition Lead at Info Edge (Naukri.com)
Views:1511 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Info Edge - Customer Experience Strategist - Jeevansaathi.com - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
Customer Experience Strategist - Jeevansaathi.com - Tier 1 MBA's preferred
About Info Edge:
- Info Edge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms.
- Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behavior, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU : Jeevansathi.com :
- Jeevansathi is one of the largest and most trusted matrimony websites in India. It has a large presence across all parts of the country and its two decades of existence has left an indelible impact on millions of lives. The platform provides a very secure and convenient matchmaking experience to all its members by ensuring 100% screening, exclusive privacy options, photo protection features and multiple ways of verification amongst other things.
Job Objective :
- This is a highly strategic role that enables the business leadership to uncover issues and drive improvements at all customer touch points effectively for the end user. Serving as the customer experience authority driving the customer strategy, the person in this position uses deep insights to impact corporate and customer strategy, aligning deliverables to customer success, thereby enhancing business capability to retain customers.
- Analyze data, trends and survey results along with market research to collect insights needed to improve user experience on and off the platform
- Create roadmaps for functional team and drive the customer experience agenda across the business using these insights
- Drive continuous improvement projects by streamlining existing sales, technology and operations processes and align objectives where needed
- Identify process issues leading to poor customer experience and find systematic fixes for these
- Scope out functional requirements for the product development team to improve customer experience
- Define success metrics and inculcate a culture of ownership across various functional teams
- Train, mentor and coach employees from different functional teams
- Sound business judgment with an ability to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated capability to manage or work effectively with large layered teams to drive projects
- Strong work ethic, willingness to be hands-on and a strong bias for action
- Must be highly analytical and data driven
- Some prior experience of handling customer experience issues, customer lifecycle management and process automation projects in a consumer internet company is preferred
Why Join Us:
- This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry.
- We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
To learn more about Info Edge visit http://www.infoedge.in/