Leadership & Corporate Hiring at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:852 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Info Edge - Content Specialist - Marketing Communications (6-10 yrs)
About Info Edge
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Naukri.com
Naukri is India's market leader in the recruitment business. It provides all the job seekers with advisory services and caters to their different needs and offer value-added features such as resume writing, highlighting and many more. With over 67 Million resumes searches daily, Naukri.com has 5 Million job listings, 59 Thousand+ unique clients and 4.9 Million recruiters connect with the job seekers via emails.
Required Education Qualification: BA/Master's degree in mass communications, journalism, marketing or relevant field.
Desired Experience: 6+ years of experience in content writing and marketing, at product based companies. Past editorial experience is a plus.
Job Objective: The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the conceptualization, planning and execution of Company's thought leadership initiatives across online and offline channels.
- Write content for long and short-form blog posts, social media posts, infographics, reports, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, eBooks, presentations, sales collaterals, video and podcast scripts and more, and distribute them across social media / digital channels
- Craft compelling stories for the target audience (HR Heads) based on strong market research and insights gathered from data on the company's platform
- Closely partner with Naukri's BI team look at various data points, trends and draw insights / stories which will be relevant, meaningful and actionable for both jobseekers & CHROs/TA Heads/Recruiters
- Draft effective communication in the form of mailers and blogs highlighting the key USPs of new product releases / enhancements
- Develop and execute the monthly content calendar by partnering effectively with content and creative agencies as well as internal teams (Product, Sales, Design)
- Run campaigns on various digital platforms to distribute and promote the content effectively
- Measure and report the results of content marketing initiatives / activities to optimise future campaigns
- Follow and implement best practices for content optimization (SEO, keyword research)
- This role is ideal for people who can work independently and are self-motivated
- Creative thinking so as to be able to contribute to the ideation process
- Strong eye and passion for data. Have skill and art of covering data into interesting stories, infographics etc
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience in drafting content for various formats such as social media, blogs, emailers, etc
- Great market research skills
- Experience in running social media / digital campaigns to boost content marketing efforts
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Must be comfortable writing for B2B segment / senior executive audience
- Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects at a time
- Data driven & analytical
- Up to date with trends, social media etc
Why Join Us:
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
To learn more about Info Edge visit http://www.infoedge.in/