Manager - Human Resources at Infoedge
Views:13715 Applications:1128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Info Edge - Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager - Naukri.com (4-8 yrs)
Role: Brand Manager / Sr. Brand Manager - Naukri.com
Location: Infoedge Corporate HO, Sec - 132 Noida
About Info Edge:
Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. We were the first dot-com company in India to go public, back in 2006 and have maintained our market leadership over the past 2 decades. To this day, we are the only large profitable internet firm which is profitable and cash-rich in India, to fund our internal and external growth.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has close to 4000 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market with the website www.naukrigulf.com and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.
Its business portfolio comprises of:
- Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com, 2nd largest job board in the world, with 77% market share in the Indian e-recruitment space (10x over the nearest competitor), www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri FastForward) such as resume writing. New offering of Enterprise Cloud solution RMS, which offers end-to-end recruitment management.
- Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property classifieds business, with 45% of market share covering every major city in India.
- Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space growing at 25% over the last 2 years (fastest in India), with clear market leadership status in North and Central India.
- Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals.
As one of the pioneers of internet entrepreneurship in India, InfoEdge continues to leverage its expertise in operating internet businesses to invest in early stage startups addressing consumer needs in the rapidly growing Indian internet market. Some of the marquee consumer internet names that it has backed over the years include Zomato (India's largest restaurant discovery and food delivery platform), Policybazaar (India's largest online insurance marketplace), Happily Unmarried and Meritnation (India's leading online K-12 education platform) among others.
Here are some quick figures about Infoedge:
- Market cap: Rs.130bn ($2.1 bn)
- Turnover for F.Y. 2016-17: 802 cr
- Net Profit for F.Y. 2016-17: 204 cr
With an internet user base of 400 million which is expected to reach 730 million by 2020, India presents an extremely large market opportunity and our vision is to be at the helm of this opportunity to create massive value for the Indian consumers. We believe that strong understanding of the Indian consumer, deeply instilled spirit of entrepreneurship and two-decades long experience of building enduring internet businesses will enable InfoEdge to realize this vision by increasing its market leadership in the spaces that it operates in and investing in new spaces to tap into the ever growing internet market in India.
About the Role:
This is a national role for the product Jeevansathi.com and is based out of Noida as part of the marketing team of InfoEdge. The role reports to Marketing Head of Naukri.com.
Strategize and implement the brand and communication roadmap for Jeevansathi.com in order to boost leadership in priority markets for the matrimony site. It encompasses consumer research, brand communication and social media marketing.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Work with digital and creative agencies towards developing and executing brand communication, also manage social presence of the brand across various handles. Ensure consistency in all Marketing Communication.
- Monitor consumer touchpoints and create communication in line with the overall brand thought/positioning. Refresh communication as and when needed.
- Monitor & track brand health, conduct research, cull out information which is relevant and act as a support to business.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams; execute marketing promotions to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign/project on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
Type of Role:
- Individual contributor role
KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role):
- Brand impact, awareness and uplift with consumers
- Effectiveness of specific brand campaigns
- Lead Generation
- PGDM / MBA (Marketing) from a premier B-School
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Marketing/Brand etc.
- Strong points to be consumer understanding and brand communication.
- Prior exposure to research and media planning will be a plus.
- Should have good analytical and data skills.
- Should be a self-starter, with - out of the box- and strategic thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.