Manager HR at Info Edge
Views:1661 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Info Edge - AVP/VP - Product Management - 99acres.com (7-12 yrs)
About Info Edge:
We are Info Edge, a pioneer in the Indian internet ecosystem. You may have heard about us when you are looking for a job (Naukri, iimjobs, hirist, AmbitionBox, Job Hai, BigShyft), a house (99acres), a life partner (Jeevansathi) or while you were studying (Shiksha). We run all these in house. We also invest actively and you might recognize us if you order food online (Zomato) or buy insurance online (Policy Bazaar). More about us here!
In short, we constantly strive to run sustainable businesses in the consumer internet space in India. We are $9-Billion in market cap but are a lot more in how we touch everyone's life on a day-to-day basis. And we aspire to do more.
Our Vision: To create world-class platforms that transform lives.
99acres, part of InfoEdge Group, is a gateway to one of the fastest-growing property markets of the world for renting. With over 9 million visitors visiting the website every month looking for real estate solutions, 99acres.com has over 1 Million residential and commercial property listings and over 1.5 lakh new projects. We are looking to further increase our footprint aggressively by increasing the supply and traffic on our platform and serve many more stakeholders in this fast growing and dynamic space which is poised for super growth. We are looking for an inspiring product leader who can help us realize our vision in Buy Business i.e
"To create India's Biggest Buy Monetization Engine" by being an active part of the think-tank and decision making that creates the strategy, and then executing the same.
Who Should Consider This Role?
If you are someone who is:
(1) Looking for a product leadership role which gives a holistic view of business rather than a narrow one, and
(2) Wants to build experience & create impact in a diverse range of areas from search experience, recommendations, supply acquisition, B2B and B2C sales, enquiry generation, e-commerce, monetization of ad products & services and thereby significantly impact our market share in Buy (New Homes).
Then yes, we are looking for you!
In 99Acres Team, the person will be regularly interacting with Chief Business Officer at 99Acres, and will be collaborating and working closely with Technology, B2C Sales, B2B Sales, Marketing, Operations, Design and other Product Leaders and Verticals in 99Acres Team. The person will also have exposure to the Group CEO of Infoedge India Pvt Ltd, from time to time.
Reports to: India Business Head - Buy
Title/ Position: AVP/VP- Product Management / (Leadership Role)
The leader will be introducing relevant products into the business and, manage and enhance the current portfolio to lead from the front
1. Provide relevant inputs to Buy(newHomes) Business Planning
2. Define & execute a High Impact Product Roadmap for the entire Buy Business. As part of this, the person will need to have thorough understanding of the market, where it stands today and where it is headed towards by developing a keen understanding of all Buy (New Homes) ecosystem stakeholders, their experiences, pain points and opportunities
3. Continuously benchmark product offerings and experience on multiple dimensions with competition
4. Productize relevant ideas and take responsibility for the product outcomes that span across owner supply, genuine broker supply, daily enquiries & monetization products/services
5. Do what it takes to grow New Homes App and web traffic
6. Work closely with marketing to drive relevant product marketing initiatives
7. Work closely with real estate intelligence team to drive relevant content to tenants & owners
8. Contribute to the product management thinking of 99acres, as part of the product leadership team
9. Effectively lead and groom a small group of product managers
Educational Qualification & desired Experience
- Postgraduate from top tier institute
- Relevant product management experience in consumer internet space
Required Skills and Experience
1. Ability to think strategically and identify Impact Items
2. Managing and getting work done
3. Excellent understanding of stakeholder/customer needs and ability to do deep
4. People Management and a proven ability to retain people
5. Data Analytics
6. Expertise on Product and Business frameworks
7. Eagerness and hunger to Learn
8. Clear, transparent communication with an aim to drive consensus and evangelize both internally and externally
9. Persevere and push forward with ability to handle uncertainty and drive results
10. Strong business acumen