Info Edge - AVP - Brand Marketing - Jeevansathi.com (4-7 yrs)
About Info Edge
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU: Jeevansathi.com
Jeevansathi is one of the largest and most trusted matrimony websites in India. It has a large presence across all parts of the country and its two decades of existence has left an indelible impact on millions of lives. The platform provides a very secure and convenient matchmaking experience to all its members by ensuring 100% screening, exclusive privacy options, photo protection features and multiple ways of verification amongst other things.
Title: Assistant VP Brand
Required Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM from top tier institute
Job Objective: The incumbent will be responsible for crafting and adapting brand strategy for the company's target market. He/she will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all company's marketing initiatives and communications. In this position, he/she will play an integral role in taking Jeevansathi to the next level of growth
- Create brand positioning platforms and generate effective communication plans across ATL, BTL and Digital Media
- Plan strategies and execute marketing plans to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Devise optimized marketing mix & execute brand plans with timelines and cost effectiveness
- To carry out relevant consumer researches/market analysis in order to help carve out strategy in order to meet business objectives
- Coordinating with advertising agencies and research agencies to develop suitable brand initiatives and work on campaign idea development and creative production
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insights
- Conduct regular brand health studies to track brand awareness, trials & usership vis a vis competition, and draw marketing plans basis the results
- Proven expertise around consumer insights and market intelligence
- Experience in multiple specialty areas: ATL, Digital Branding & Social media, Innovation and Alliances would be preferred
- Knowledge of leading practices, latest tools and technologies & drive implementation/ continuous improvement
- Ability to design market research and derive data insights from various sources
- Demonstrates project management skills and owns end-to-end campaign delivery
- A balance of sound creative judgement & analytical skills
- Detail orientation, high bias for action & self awareness
Why Join Us:
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.
To learn more about Info Edge visit http://www.infoedge.in/