Talent Acquisition at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:5856 Applications:1132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:421
Info Edge - Associate Vice President - Business Operations (5-8 yrs)
InfoEdge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behavior, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
Jeevansathi.com is one of the leading and most trusted matrimony platform in India which has grown significantly in last 5 years. Making happy marriages since 1998 Jeevansathi.com is known for innovation, rolling out customer centric features and providing the most secure and convenient matchmaking experience to all its members.
Title: Associate Vice President - Servicing
Required Educational Qualification: Full time post-graduation from Tier-1 institute
Desired Experience: 5-8 years
Job Objective: The objective of this role is to lead overall customer experience and servicing initiatives for HNI portfolio (B2C) and enabling user engagement aligned to business growth plan.
Provide Strategic Leadership
- Develop and implement strategy for B2C upselling to maximize growth opportunities, strengthen market share and maximum customer retention.
- Provide strategic framework to the team for achieving desired key matrices including C-SAT, NPS and Renewal targets from the assigned portfolio.
Consultative Customer Management
- Responsible for enhancing customer experience on the platform by driving process improvements and excellence matrices within the team and ensuring continuous client engagement and optimization of product mix.
- Develop and nurture deep relationships with leadership and key stakeholders of assigned business and formulate plan to ensure business growth.
Drive Change for Excellence
- Drive continuous improvement in operational processes for a benchmark client delivery & engagement through continuous success.
- Build & Strengthen market intelligence & analytics for identification of opportunities, effective client solutions and conversion.
Be an Escalation Ambassador
- Provide strategic inputs and collaborate with Product & Delivery teams for product innovation and enhanced market competitiveness by resolving specific customer escalations
- Good business acumen
- Strong strategy and implementation orientation.
- Excellent people orientation
- Prior expertise in B2C sales/Customer Servicing/Escalation management
- Solution oriented with effective problem solving skills
- Knowledge of various online portals will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.