HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:396 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Influencer Marketing Manager - 3P Marketplace (3-5 yrs)
Influencer Marketing Manager , Reliance 3P Marketplace
The Influencer Marketing Manager is a creative & tech savvy individual who will be responsible to drive consideration for Reliance Retail marketplace by working along with influencers and creating rich content that will help us connect with our customers and also drive engagement for Reliance Retail marketplace.
He/she should have an understanding of digital marketing analytics and experience in social media marketing tactics and tools. The candidate will own the marketing promotions calendar and will define the customer engagement strategies based on rigorous data-driven customer insights.
This is an early-stage opportunity with Reliance Retail marketplace, with a chance to work directly with the key stakeholders and shape the journey of Reliance Retail in India. We are looking for an individual who can thrive in ambiguity, is innovative and creative, and self-motivated to deliver results.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a scalable and measurable influencer marketing program for Reliance Retail to drive consideration, and business goals like downloads, traffic, revenue etc.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (Category, Social media, PR, Brand & performance marketing team) to ensure that influencer strategy is cohesive and integrated with the larger brand and business goals
- Develop strong relationships with influencers and third-party agencies and maintain influencer database
- Design and implement a strong regional influencer strategy
- Monitor and analyse performance from influencer campaigns and use insights to optimise campaigns as well as overall strategy
- Keep track of customer sentiment by monitoring and listening to customer voice on all platforms.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Post Graduate/Graduate from a premium management school
- 3-5 years of experience in handling influencer marketing program
- Experience in using social media tools and leveraging data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements and present them
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English.
- Ability to do deep data analysis and present actionable insights in easy consumable manner to stakeholders
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with creative development process from concept to execution in partnership with agencies/internal teams
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive specific objectives and being able to manage multiple projects with a strong focus on delivering results.