TA Manager at Infinity Learn
Views:730 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Infinity Learn - General Manager - Academic Operations (10-15 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
'Infinity Learn', backed by Sri Chaitanya Education Group, is a hub of DIGITAL TALENT who are well- equipped to define the futuristic approach for the learners. Our result-oriented and passionate team is committed to make the process of learning infinite and fun.
We want to build INNOVATION READY TECHNOLOGY to make the best of online education. We value outcomes to constantly improve our processes and approach towards the ever-growing & evolving
learners' community. We bring course design models that present the components of learning- in a flexible course structure that gives students the option of attending sessions face to face, online or both.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
GM Acad Ops is responsible for driving delivery of high quality content to serve the product models of Online classes & Doubt clearance. The Content coordination is for across K-12 & Test Prep.
He / She is expected to build a pool of faculty and facilitators to achieve learner delight for the subscribed product model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO :
- Work closely with faculty to develop set LIVE session engagement, brainstorm ideas, and design engagement activities for learners across age brackets.
- Manage the scheduling, tracking and delivery of Online sessions and meeting Doubt Clearance TAT.
- Coordinate internally with multiple stakeholders (Content, Product, S&M & Technology) to ensure the smooth delivery of the Products.
- Research, ideate, plan and execute new ways to enhance learner experience and program outcomes leading to high feedback scores
- Use tools to ensure smooth project management, batch planning, class delivery and program completion.
WHO YOU ARE :
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, 'can-do' attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of uncertainty.
- Humility: An approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS :
- Total Experience: 10+ Experience
- 6 to 8 years of preferred work experience, preferably in experiential education, activity-based learning, virtual facilitation, training and skilling in EdTech or Online Education companies
- Super organised, process oriented and ability to keep the team structured.
- Problem solving and process management skills; detail orientation and passion for achieving global quality standards
- THE go-to person for many key initiatives and new projects of Business function e.g., piloting new products model or new markets
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional skills at creating presentations in MS Powerpoint / Google Slides and knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-volume, results- oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, deadline and delivery-orientation, and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle fast moving projects across internal and external stakeholders
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Infinity Learn to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Infinity Learn a $10B company.
- We want you learn to build grounds up:
OTHER PERKS :
- Medical Insurance
- Great work culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.