Lead - HR at Infinity Learn
Views:264 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Infinity Learn - Brand Manager (4-7 yrs)
About Infinity Learn
Infinity Learn is the fastest-growing EdTech company in India funded by Asia's largest Education group Sri Chaitanya. Led by people with the purpose to become global leaders in the digital learning arena has achieved one million-plus registered users and 100K+ paid users on the platform in a span of 10 months since our commercial launch.
We take pride in making employees our priority and propagate "Think Like an Owner" in all aspects of the job and make them feel valued and respected. The aim to High-Trust, High-Performance Culture helps deliver sustained business results and make each employee become a part of the great place.
- Managing the relationship with the advertising agencies
- Assist in creating, implementation and developing annual marketing plan
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Develop draft advertising text and layouts as part of campaign materials
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams also with PR agencies, creative agencies, Media planning & buying agencies, digital agencies, and production suppliers to produce effective Marketing Campaigns
- Handling all Media suppliers, including TV, Print, Radio, Outdoor and Digital, also Media booking agencies according to the Media Plans.
- Responsible for all communication tools (ex: leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, brochures, rollups, multimedia) in terms of layout design, data and visuals.
- Develop media releases, key messages, media FAQs, and presentations where required
- Monitoring market activities (competitors)
- Participate in drafting Marketing plan & media plans
- Draft and execute specific marketing programs according to above plan
- Understand marketing objectives and constraints and translate these into relevant action sheets & marketing briefs
- Prepare reports, specifications and creative briefs
- Minimum of 5+ Years of Experience
- ATL, creative understanding is a must
- High proficiency in English
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Marketing