HR at Rankguru Technology Solutions Private Limited
Views:947 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infinity Learn - Associate Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
Job Overview :
The Associate Product Manager - As an APM, you would be in charge of the success of your users, your products, and your teams. We are looking for candidates with hunger to drive product building in a fairly unstructured setup. We have seen that it takes 3-4 years to become a product manager but we acknowledge this varies from person to person.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Understand infinity learns roadmap, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across k12 segment in India.
- Spend time with the Product, Sales, Marketing, Content and Finance teams to get up-to-speed on Infinity Learns offering, its competition, and future outlook.
- Maintain a strategic product roadmap and daily backlog.
- Solve problems in a structured and systematic manner.
- Ensure timely delivery of enhancements to Infinity learns core platforms through smooth collaboration with multiple teams.
- Constantly create personalized learning paths to help students learn faster and better.
- Understand and communicate customers needs and perspectives to inspire the broader organization, and help conceptualize new products.
Required Qualifications :
- A minimum 1-2 years of relevant Work Experience.
- Willingness to work from office at Hyderabad
- Medical Insurance
- Great work culture