Talent Acquisition Team at Infiniti Research
Views:12286 Applications:754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Infiniti Research - Market Research - Center Of Research Excellence (0-2 yrs)
Salary Offered: Upto 11 LPA
Infiniti Research is seeking enthusiastic and passionate minds to join Bangalore team.
Please find company details and Job description for your reference:
About Infiniti Research:
Infiniti Research (www.infiniti-research.com) is a full service market intelligence and business advisory consulting firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We provide high quality customized research services to large and medium size businesses worldwide. We are the research provider of choice to many leading businesses and institutions in the world. We serve more than 30 Fortune 500 companies. We have completed more than 600 research projects with Forbes 2000 companies in the past 6 years. Infiniti's management team draws its experience from best practices learnt at firms like Accenture, IBM, Honeywell, and Price Waterhouse Coopers.
We are constantly seeking enthusiastic and passionate minds to join our team.
About CORE (Center Of Research Excellence):
CORE is a team of experts who have in-depth research knowledge and carry the responsibility of nurturing and evolving the research capability of the organization. Each of these team members have the ability to excel and execute complex research projects across different industries in short span of time. Different kind of projects will be executed by this team, such as - Market Intelligence, Sourcing Intelligence, Customer Intelligence, Industry & Company Benchmarking, Market Entry Studies, Media Monitoring, etc. For executing these projects, various research methodologies will be used by the team, such as - secondary & primary research, database research, data modeling, quantitative & qualitative data analysis, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Doing extensive and in-depth secondary and primary research
- Develop good understanding of any market, industry and technology
- Perform in-depth analysis to evaluate market size, forecast and market shares
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Writing detailed research reports in word and powerpoint formats
- Working in team and strictly adhering to deadlines
- Work towards developing excellent research reports and insights
- Hardcore passion for doing research
- Smart and Hard worker
- Strong commitment to deadlines
- Proactiveness in taking up new challenges
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MBA with any graduation
- Strong academic track record (60% marks minimum)
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (PPT and Excel is a must)
Infiniti Research Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.