Talent Acquisition Team at Infiniti Research
Views:11565 Applications:728 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Infiniti Research - Associate - Market Research/Competitive Market Intelligence (0-2 yrs)
Infiniti Research looking for candidates to join their team in Bangalore
About Us :
- Infiniti Research (www.infiniti-research.com) is a full service market intelligence and business advisory consulting firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We provide high quality customized research services to large and medium size businesses worldwide. We are the research provider of choice to many leading businesses and institutions in the world.
- We serve more than 30 Fortune 500 companies. We have completed more than 600 research projects with Forbes 2000 companies in the past 6 years. Infiniti's management team draws its experience from best practices learnt at firms like Accenture, IBM, Honeywell, and Price Waterhouse Coopers. We are constantly seeking enthusiastic and passionate minds to join our team.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to analyse various industries, as may be needed for the success of the projects. Also, monitor the research efforts of Associates
- Use the data gathered during the research to carry out market, customer, competitor and industry analysis
- Deliver research findings in customized reports in PPTs and other formats, as the requirement may be
- Develop robust models for market sizing and make use of existing models and other frameworks, including refining them
- Ensure and take ownership of timely and high quality deliverables for clients
- Participate in client conference calls and contribute to make the calls successful
- Understanding and past experience of market sizing, market entry, GTM strategy, market, competitor and customer intelligence projects
- Should exhibit knowledge about various industries and develop expertise in few of them
- Should be able to work in unstructured environment and make sense of discrete and disconnected data to come with logical conclusions
- Understanding of various frameworks and models would be an added advantage
Qualifications And Requirements :
- Candidate should be MBA with any graduation
- Strong academic track record, (throughout 60% marks minimum)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in business research, report writing and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of excellent project delivery, resource management and working under constraints
- Strong analytical abilities, with strong knowledge of Excel models for market sizing, market share etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (PPT and Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of databases such as OneSource, Factiva, Lexis Nexis, etc. would be an added advantage
Key skills :
- Primary Research, Secondary Research, Porter's Five Force model,PESTLE analysis
Kindly note :
- We are looking only for people who have done MBA from B-School with minimum CAT/MAT/any other competitive exams score of 80 percentile.
- Candidates who meeting above criteria should only apply, and those who are willing to relocate to Bangalore.
Salary Range: 8 - 11 LPA
Infiniti Research Marketing solutions India Pvt. Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.