Regional Business Head at Infinite Uptime
Views:543 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Infinite Uptime - Customer Success Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, as CSM you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our customers and ensuring their success with our software-as-a-service (SAAS) solutions. We work in B2B space.
You will get opportunity to manage large companies such as Tata Steel, Vedanta etc.
Candidate must be engineering graduate. Masters from a Tier 1 college preferred Current location should be in Eastern India : Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Jamshedpur etc.
The person leading this role would be expected to:
- Build strong relationships with our customers, serving as their primary point of contact
- Conduct onboarding and training sessions to ensure customers are successfully onboarded and educated on our products
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and help drive customer expansion
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to ensure they are achieving their desired outcomes and to address any issues or concerns they may have
- Work closely with the customer support team to ensure timely resolution of any technical issues or product-related questions
- Actively monitor customer health and engagement to identify and mitigate any risks of churn
- Provide feedback to the product team on customer needs and feature requests to drive product development
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information
- Participate in customer-focused projects and initiatives as needed