Regional Business Head at Infinite Uptime
Views:292 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Infinite Uptime - Account Manager - PSU Sector (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking individual, with proven experience and passion for selling technology solutions.
The Candidate must have experience working with Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- To directly manage public sector units such as SAIL, NTPC etc. in accordance with agreed targets.
- To ensure understanding of all customer organizations and decision-making processes.
- Identify current & future customer service requirements by establishing rapport with current & potential customer base
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers & prospective customers
- Confer with customers & engineers to assess needs and to determine requirements
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans & related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects & other technical personnel
- Model the finance business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain points/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver technical presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Effectively communicate client needs to the technical/R&D team for future product enhancements
- Collect & document competitive intelligence
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- 5+ years proven work experience in Sales.
- Proven track record of selling complex enterprise solutions
- Should have experience of managing PSU accounts
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to explain & present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Good written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.