Talent Acquisition at Scandid
Views:6193 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Infinichains - Senior Financial Analyst (5-10 yrs)
- InfiniChains is SAAS provider of Blockchain based solutions. We work with Enterprises, Government agencies and Non-Profits to create custom Blockchain-based solutions to optimize existing business processes and to enable completely new use cases that were previously not possible.
- InfiniChains is led by Silicon Valley technology experts and veterans from the pharmaceutical industry. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, Silicon Valley veterans, cybersecurity experts, and Pharma Industry, pioneers. We have a combined 50+ years of Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry experience. We have a well-funded company with backing from leading Industrialists and boasts of the Board of Directors with Ex-Chairman(s) of leading Banks and Private Equity Funds in India.
Job Profile for Senior Financial Analyst
Work closely with the firm's Investment Banking team in preparing pitch books & marketing materials that the senior client bankers take to their clients during meetings. These books can relate to mergers & acquisitions, equity capital raising or debt capital raising.
Travel: Frequent Visits to Pune with Occasional travel to Dubai/London/Singapore
What you'll do:
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables, modeling & valuations and benchmarking for companies. Extract information from company accounts, databases, and other sources, using accounting knowledge & judgment
- Pitching material preparation: Work with associates and analysts in Mumbai and across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for clients including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, target companies profiles & benchmarking, pricing and market information.
- Market Research: Source and interpret company & industry information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases ) with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports.
- Industry or Product coverage: Work with senior analysts and associates in to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for clients across the globe
Technical Skill Set / Qualification:-
Financial Business Control, CA, IFRS, MBA from top Tier school/or professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance
- Commerce Graduate & Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Financial Accounting and financial modeling.
- Background of Commodity Markets is preferred with a strong accounting background
- Knowledge of Blockchain & Securitized Tokens is preferred
- Awareness of Investment banking solutions and services is a plus
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials /financial modeling in excel
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver an output of a very high standard
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
- Experience in Financial Statements finalization, Managing Statutory Audits with Big 4 and closure of all regulatory reporting's with RBI/ FEMA within deadlines
- Knowledge of Indirect tax- Customs, Excise, VAT, CST & Service Tax is preferred
- Awareness of regulatory environment wrt Permanent Establishment, FDI, FEMA, and foreign holding and subsidiary structures
- The individual should be experienced in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders up to & including senior management and Senior Traders
- The individual must have a proven track record of the ability to work to meet deadlines in an accurate manner this is a fundamental requirement
- Well organized & can do multi-task
- Advanced knowledge and ability to work on Microsoft tools
- MS Excel, Access & PowerPoint
Here's what you'll get from us:
Competitive Cash, Generous Stock Options, Opportunity to work with the best and most experienced experts, highly respected Individuals in Private Equity/Fund management space in India. That you'll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, Health Insurance, a great office smack-dab, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.